With the continued support of Farm Credit Canada (FCC), 4-H Canada's goal is to help young Canadians “Learn To Do By Doing” in a safe, inclusive and fun environment. Together, we believe in nurturing responsible, caring and contributing leaders who are committed to positively impacting their communities across Canada and around the world.
Applications will be accepted at apply.4-h-canada.ca from August 8 to October 31, 2016. Applications are processed – and funds granted – on a first-come, first-served basis until all funds are allotted, so please apply as soon as possible.
$122,000 will be available in grants of up to $500 per club, district or region. Applications must be from a registered Canadian 4-H club, district or region in good standing.
The FCC 4-H Club Fund is available to 4-H clubs, districts and regions across Canada. Activities eligible for funding include:
- Costs associated with developing existing programs and activities.
- Costs associated with events, such as transportation costs, entrance and admission fees.
- Costs associated with club participation in exchanges and club trips.
- Developing or purchasing resource materials (leader, volunteer, activity materials.
- Volunteer support and recognition costs.
- Speaker fees and recognition.
- Seed money for local club fundraising.
- Purchase of equipment and supplies (Achievement Day supplies, sports equipment, activity supplies, outdoor equipment, trophies, recognition of members).
This grant will not support:
- Programs and/or projects that benefit one individual.
- Capital projects/capital expenditures (i.e. equipment, machinery, buildings and refurbishment costs, etc.)
- Program registration fees (i.e. for conferences, seminars, etc.) or provincial membership fees.
The full guidelines are available here.
View the list of 2015 recipients.
Farm Credit Canada has committed $250,000 per year to 4-H Canada until 2019. See the news release here.
For more information please contact email@example.com