With the continued support of Farm Credit Canada (FCC), 4-H Canada's goal is to help young Canadians “Learn To Do By Doing” in a safe, inclusive and fun environment. Together, we believe in nurturing responsible, caring and contributing leaders who are committed to positively impacting their communities across Canada and around the world.
$107,000 is available in grants of up to $500 per club, district or region in good standing.
The FCC 4-H Club Fund is available to 4-H clubs, districts and regions across Canada. Activities eligible for funding include:
- Costs associated with developing existing programs and activities.
- Costs associated with events, such as transportation costs, entrance and admission fees.
- Costs associated with club participation in exchanges and club trips.
- Developing or purchasing resource materials (leader, volunteer, activity materials.
- Volunteer support and recognition costs.
- Speaker fees and recognition.
- Seed money for local club fundraising.
- Purchase of equipment and supplies (Achievement Day supplies, sports equipment, activity supplies, outdoor equipment, trophies, recognition of members).
This grant will not support:
- Programs and/or projects that benefit one individual.
- Capital projects/capital expenditures (i.e. machinery, buildings and refurbishment costs, etc.)
- Program registration fees (i.e. for conferences, seminars, etc.) or provincial membership fees.
A full list of 2017 recipients will be posted in December.
Farm Credit Canada has committed $250,000 per year to 4-H Canada until 2019. See the news release here.
For more information please contact email@example.com.